IP Whitelist App
IP Whitelist App allows you to manage the IP addresses that can access your phone system outside the USA. You can view add and remove allowed IP address(es) enabling your remote office(s) to connect to your TeleGo phone system.
How to whitelist an IP Address?
- Log in to your account on the customer portal and select the IP Whitelist App
- Click the +ADD button located on the top left
- Enter the IP Address you wish to whitelist by clicking the IP address that appears in the 'Your Current Public IP Address' frame
- You can add a note in the Note field to help you identify the IP Address
- Select the date range in which you wish the IP Address to be valid for by picking a date from the calendar or typing it in
- Check Notify before expiration checkbox if you wish to be notified by email before the IP Address expires
- Click the SAVE button
How to edit or remove an IP Address from the whitelist?
- Select the IP Address you wish to edit by clicking the underlined address in the IP Address column
- Click the trash bin icon at the bottom
- Click the CONFIRM button
How to increase the IP Address limit?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the REQUEST MORE button